Monday, October 31, 2022

Month-End portfolio snapshot 10/2022

Time is running, so here is another month summary. I didn't mention couple transactions, I am slowly transfering small chunks of money from various sources into this account, so beginning looks faster, than I thought, which makes me happy. 

During October I did these purchases:



I am trying to accumulate bigger positions ( $MAIN ), but I am also buying stocks from various sectors for better diversification. Market is still very low prior to all time highs, so I feel some urge to buy as often as possible. Next huge motivation gives me, how projection of future dividends is slowly increasing, which is very positive, so I can use more money for investing and increasing my contributions, big dreams with small steps! I started couple times with dividend portfolio in past, but I never prepared myself to this approach, so my greed convinced me to stop it and trade only growth stocks for quick profit - which is also great way, how to create wealth, but far from easy!

Here is my current portfolio:


Yes, I almost doubled my account in one month, so this was unplanned, but I found ways with more money streams ( couple $ from here and there ) , I couldn't resist to not invest it :-)  .
Current dividend income projection is around 145$/year, I plan to add around 500$ till the end of year, so it should be over 150$ of dividend income with ending account value at the end of year. I already overcame some of my goals for 2022 and I will adjust next goals for 2023 to be more challenging, but still achievable. 





No comments:

Post a Comment