Monday, January 2, 2023

Month-End portfolio snapshot 12/2022

 Hello!

This month was very slow from my point of view, I spent lot of time during market sessions, while trading my other accounts and I didn't resist to watch also my dividend portfolio ups and downs.

So 2022 is over and here is summary of my small, slow growth procedure.

I added in December 250$ with three small purchases. It was smallest amount since start of this project, but still above my monthly plan ( 200$ ) , so I am happy with it.





I collected during December 20,25$ in dividends! So this was very pleasant to see, overall I collected in 2022 around 30$. And what outlook do we have for next months? Let's see 


Numbers of next month dividends are looking promising, as I am planning to add monthly into account and reinvest dividends, I hope, this portfolio can offer in 12 months solid raise, compounding magic :-) .


Okay and what about portfolio performace, am I under water, or is it not so bad? Hmm not drastic on both sides, even with sideway action of market, I should be doing fine and if market decide to go more deep down, I will follow my monthly simple procedure and that's it. This is not affecting my living situation, I just plan to use this portfolio in next 15-20 years, when dividend income will cover my family month expenses, so we can start slowly use this stream income. Yes, that is my main goal, not quick-rich scheme here.

See you at the end of January! Or maybe earlier, as I want to review my goals for 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment