Friday, February 3, 2023

Month-End portfolio snapshot 01/2023

 Almost forgot, that we have February already and that I should do quick portfolio overview. I am less active around this portfolio, which gives me more room for another activities. But I can assure you, that this dividend baby makes me happy and proud! Yes, it is still small portfolio, doing baby steps.

Let's have a look on my holdings, I purchased during January $LNT and $TSN.

I also sold $AAPL with small loss. This loss wasn't main decision, but price of stock vs. dividend yield. I want to be more agressive, so I try to pick "cheap" stocks in term of PE value.



PADI - projected annual dividend income crossed above 200$ !!! So this is one monthly contribution per year and I hope, I will reinvested well to double PADI before end of this year.

I am waiting to collect more dividends, so I can buy more shares of $MAIN, or other fast money rotor :-) . I should receive some extra cash during March from other investing products , so I will see, how I will manage their usage, but some portion should go into this portfolio.





No comments:

Post a Comment